New car dealerships in Cincinnati are just waiting to get you on the road for your next adventure and at Superior Cars, the professional staff will have you in a new or pre-owned car in no time flat and ready to see the sites of Cincinnati.
Whether your plans are for a day trip, weekend getaway or extended vacation, Cincinnati offers a variety of entertainment and attractions for singles, adults and families looking for fun morning, noon and night.
Things to do and places to go
- Kings Island – if theme parks with thrill rides like an 80-mph roller coaster, family rides, entertainment, a huge water park with wave pools and river, 60 dinosaur animatronic exhibits and scrumptious dining options are your cup of tea, Kings Island is the place to be. The park is the Midwest’s biggest amusement and water park.
- Great Wolf Lodge – adjacent to Kings Island, the lodge is an ideal choice for accommodations. The added attraction of staying at the lodge is access to its 79,000 sq. ft. indoor water park included in the price.
- Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens – always a treat to see tigers, lions, bears, fish, reptiles and mammals up-close and personal. Add a self-guided tour to see everything the zoo and gardens has to offer.
- Cincinnati Museum Center – built in 1933 as the Union Terminal train station, the 10-story building houses the Omnimax Theater, Duke Energy Children’s Museum, Cincinnati History Museum and the Museum of Natural History and Science. The center is a National Historic Landmark.
- Newport Aquarium – take the 9-minute drive across the river to Kentucky and experience the antics of resident jellyfish, gators, stingrays, frogs, penguins, piranha, lizards, snakes and more.
- BB Riverboats – while in Newport, book a lunch, dinner or sightseeing cruise along the scenic Ohio River. Enjoy a delicious meal or make reservations for a special cruise to a local winery.
- Riverwalk – the 4-mile path runs along the Ohio River from Cincinnati to Kentucky providing stunning views of the skyline along with shops, dining, children’s areas, monuments and historical sites along the way.
- American Sign Museum – take the tour and see the many hand carved wooden, gold leaf and electric bulb advertising signs created from 1870 to 1970.
If buying a new, pre-owned or certified Acura, Kia, Hyundai or Honda is on your list of things to do before setting out to see the sites, stop by Superior Cars and check out their impressive inventory of cars that will make travel time anywhere and anytime a real pleasure.